WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

ladies and gentlemen - we have a business!

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    OBJ........YOU LITTLE RIPPER!

Congratulations to OBJ Management!

Congratulations to P&G (who's next?) for having the foresight to be the first to officially endorse OBJ's Disruptive Technology. And a BIG thank-you to those who continued to inspire and assist us to remain invested over the years!

IMO, it can only get better and better from here and I will definately NOT be too hasty in selling any shares during this momentous period in OBJ's history. A BUSINESS is born, that now has the potential to reward Shareholders via Dividends in the not too distant future.

To all the naysayers over the years (I'm sure you know who you are), it is never easy to see some suffer with performances like PNO, QRX, PBT, POH etc from the same sector. Perhaps it is time to re-evaluate your original analysis of OBJ and IMO, it may even be an opportunity to recoup some losses (no financial advice intended).

And to Surges & CDH0448........'nuff said' - I hope you at least managed to keep enough scrip that will have a positive impact on your lives.

Congratulations to all long-term Shareholders who held on and welcome to all new Shareholders who were lucky enough to listen to their own voice of reason!

Onwards and upwards from here!

OBJ........YOU LITTLE RIPPER!

P.S. fitto55........you're welcome :-}!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.