CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

lady annie sale and share price, page-25

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Proof you were very polite and if you look i was replying to Davey who offered some advice at the end who i never think anyone has the right to say.
    the line was meant to say will "not"

i'll ask you this, if people are buying now "knowing" they are getting a 10c dividend does this value the company at 31c and not 41C?

if they set a random date say 30th june and the price then is 45 cents how can it not drop to 35 cents on the 1st of july? as i said on that day 10c per share would have left the company. if its a future date how can there not be a bidding war to find out how much people will pay for their 10c but the day after is all i'm worried about. theres not a situation i can remember where you could predict a shareprice movement.

i think the date should be the day the papers were signed. those in control of the company that day should have the rights to the profits. do i know the legals on it? no. Do you? if anyone does i'm keen to hear.

its just an opinion, and the way if they are giving the dividend, i would like to have seen it done. it makes most sense to me. unless it is illegal or immoral? i won't be ruling it out
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.