CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

lady annie, page-17

1. 428 Posts.
    Kanga,

Indeed buyers need sellers. However, when I look at the course of sales, except for one large buy/sell of 300k shares, most of the larger trades have been single big buys from many more smaller sellers. Often a good sign IMO.

The Chinese wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of taking over CFE for a bit more than the LA sale price, or anything remotely close. Sage & Timis own 25% and wouldn't sell (Sage has said in the past, when CFE was worth less, that he wouldn't look at selling for less than a dollar). The instos on board would also know how much more CFE is worth. I'm still in the black, but most on board would be selling at a loss. Zip, squat, zero chance.

17c was back in 2008. Quite a while ago, and things have progressed somewhat since then. I'm a little surprised to see the SP where it is, even in a meltdown, but I still believe the market will factor in the inherent value described by many here and brokers elsewhere in due course. A when rather than an if IMO.

Not sure what the DNFS acronym is. I googled it and came up with the "Deadly Nightshade Family Singers". ????

Peter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.