BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Lady Ida & Timor - The Perfect Mix, page-3

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Agree wholeheartedly Donate. As much as Lady Ida is a very good deal for the Directors, it’s a very good find for Beacon and would be stupid of us not to take it. The directors would be able to sell it for much more than what they are getting for it given the big known ounces and also the unknown potential as you’ve stated. Good to hear it’s one of the most under-explored in the region! Could be a verrry good year of exploration between Timor and Lady Ida!

Lady Ida will give us the mine life we sorely needed so we’re not looking around the corner to see where our next ounce will come from. If we do sew this up, hopefully that will give the directors confidence to start putting capital towards increasing the throughput over the next couple years to get to that 50koz per annum they said they were aiming for a couple years ago. Because if we’re still only producing 30koz per year in the next couple years, I think a lot of shareholders would be pretty disappointed given all the capital we’ve given back to shareholders instead of investing it into the company’s future.

I’ve been buying a fair bit again the last few months with the prospects of Lady Ida and Timor Leste on the cards. 2024 could finally be the year we see some share price appreciation that we’ve all been waiting for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $5.054K 226.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4127439 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 23051958 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.