OBM 2.90% 33.5¢ ora banda mining ltd

Lady Ida, page-2

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    It was absolutely unnecessary to create a new thread on something that was written more than a month ago and also recently clarified by the Managing Director of OBM.

I am not sure if you actually read through the whole 'review' of the legal firm or just quickly took a photo of it, but I found no legal guidance around any definite and unfavourable court outcome and the forfeiture of Mt Ida.

My personal opinion is it's actually looking quite positive for OBM as they have spent substantial amount on exploration activitities in the previous quarter (>$3m). If the minister grants the exception, they could potentially avoid the forfeiture with a fine.

Snippet from the Bennett+Co's article (13 July):
    "tenement holders can potentially mitigate the risks of forfeiture if they have a reason to explain under-expenditure existing during the expenditure year and subsequently work on and spend money on the mining tenement as this will be a relevant consideration when the Minister exercises his/her discretion whether to grant the certificate of exemption."

https://bennettandco.com.au/industries/energy/what-you-need-to-know-when-applying-for-a-certificate-of-exemption-under-the-mining-act/
    Last edited by csadeev: 18/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $621.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $835.2K 2.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.