RTG 5.00% 3.8¢ rtg mining inc.

lagging..., page-8

1. 12,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3167
    Im sure we will find out soon enough, but as you said, its not that meaningful to the longer term point of view unless its very positive. The company is now developing up Mabilo and thats heavily discounted in the current price on its own. I dont think the stock has many punters in it. The register has tightened up and the stock halved from the high. That shook a lot of the little guys out. We are also moving towards more results from Mabilo. I personally think that any drop in a rising gold market will soon be dealt with. The stock bounced 20c from that oversold area quick enough and on small volume. I also reckon there is enough positive news due to see us higher regardless.
    I personally never bought this stock for Bunawan and ive said that a lot. Im very happy to see it work as it can only help move the price higher. The recent share price weakness showed us that anyone who wanted out, sold out. You would not normally hold a stock that halved from the high and then sell it on flat news. We are both speculating and im going to stick to the value within the proven asset to see us through. I would also not worry about Bunawan not working, its too early and this drilling is nothing more than a scouting program. We may , or maynot get lucky in the first 8 holes. Meanwhile, we have only scrathed the surface of Mabilo, so take advantage of the drops like i do. good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $4.009K 105.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94018 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.