WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

Jake - a nice summary there, though my instincts tell me there...

1. 20 Posts.
    Jake - a nice summary there, though my instincts tell me there is more you would like to say but defamation laws "suggest" you do not

There were a number of items that were "disconnects" in my view and certainly looking at the documents now in their entirety, it seems what the Board might have been saying prior to the capitulation, was perhaps not what all members had been thinking.

I could say more, but what would be the point?

I think after this all plays out, it will be fascinating to revisit what LB does with the asset, who if anyone is actually behind them and if any third party relationships develop between the main (immediate past and current) players at WCL and any new owners at WCL. I wonder what Mitsui make of all this ...?

My cheque and that of my son are in the mail so we will be content to put this one down to experience and move on to hopefully less contentious investments.

Though as a footnote, both my boy and I also hold stock in Dart, which some in the WCL community here may also have some knowledge of. It is also going through a rather "interesting" take over process (Scheme of Arrangement) that whilst materially different in construct, the road to "surrender" possesses some striking similarities to what happened at WCL. If you are not familiar with it, the docs/posts are worth a read on this site
    Last edited by zambo: 14/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.