lairs

1. 595 Posts.
    Chapter 3 IMPOSTURE: Predestination Volume 1
    ByAlteregoGenerationZDec 8, 2009
    5,419 views. PLEASE WATCH UTUBE!
    23 likes, 0 dislikes
    About this chapter:

There is a lot of misrepresentation of certain aspects mentioned in the Qur'an across media, and this is comprehended to mean that Islam is a religion that permits lying. That in itself ain't the truth. I do not wish to make this into a debate - the purpose of this chapter is to share with you the importance of the truth upheld by ALLAH and mentioned ever so often in the Qur'an - in the end, as the signs predict, truth and good will eventually triumph.

This chapter delves on a basic level into the lies around us and gives us an example of how Muslims have adhered to the truth - by obeying the true message - even in the face of torture, death and calamity. And what we should do to improve our life and be truer Muslims.

Note: Credit to all the posters on YouTube from whose videos I have taken clips that have helped me create these chapters for your viewing.

....About the series:

The following 3 Volumes consist of a reiteration of the message of ALLAH brought forward to the human race by Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). Each volume has a set of chapters which are being developed for you ,with thorough research and knowledge, to help you see and understand the message, if not embrace it.

These will be launched every week (1-2 chapters per week) having started on the special occasion of Eid Al Adha 2009.

They are NOT meant to instigate, shock or scandalize.

Their sole purpose is to bring the truth before you - some you might know, some you might not.

The Volumes are structured as such with different chapters under each volume:
    Volume 1: Towards Judgement Day
    Volume 2: You
    Volume 3: Origins spin-offs

I hope you take the time and have the patience to go through them, without castigating or hating anything in these videos. In fact, I request you to do so.

The first volume that I'd like to present to you is Volume 1 and you must explore it to know more.

Thank you and may ALLAH's blessing be with you - Muslim or non-Muslim.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.