LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Hi All, I’ve been bogged down with work for a few days and also...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    Hi All, I’ve been bogged down with work for a few days and also trying to get my head around everything.

Firstly I’d like to say thank you to Grasti for attending the AGM, preparing so well for it and then posting a very detailed and objective account of the meeting. The details about the room and who said what and observation about Robert Trzebski was really helpful, although it did raise further questions.
    AGM are often poorly attended and much goes through on a nod but I was surprised that there were so few in attendance especially when there has been concerns expressed and posted on here.

Secondly, I’d like to thank to JoJo for a great post with all the numbers and future projections as well as the wider lithium bigger picture. It was very much appreciated.
    I ran the numbers on Kachi for myself at the time the $2,600 Lilac costs came out. Irrespective of what happens at Olaroz and Cauchari, that was enough for me. The $5+ you mentioned is interesting but as you point out all revolves around EV take up and that tipping point being reached.
    I’ve also observed other lithium exploration companies struggle with major issues around water and concerns/complaints from indigenous people.
    Some of those companies could well be delayed as LKE progresses.
    The tipping point for EV is crucial and that’s why I follow Tony Seba, Benchmark (megafactories tracker), Joe Lowry, Farraday Institute and many others so closely.

The EU restrictions on air quality emissions will transform things. The climate change demands and the increased deaths and conditions attributed to diesel toxins will radically increase EV sales. EV prices are coming down, lithium ion batteries are here to stay. LKE has a big resource in one single basin for a mine/operation to last 20yrs. The low impurities and direct extraction continues to be the game changer.

LKE will need to re-evaluate the timeframe, the strategic plan and the financial feasibility but I remain positive and expect that despite taking some knocks that the BoD will continue to drive this forward in extremely challenging times for virtually all in the sector.

As fossil fuel positions change at what point do O&G make bigger moves into this sector?
    LKE’s Kachi facility is not mining, it’s water treatment with a chemical twist. Steve and Stu actually explain this really well. I expect big players from the chemical industry to move into the sector.

When the PFS is released and Lilac have installed the PP it would be great to get more information on the forward plan and scalability of everything. Then Cauchari and Olaroz can renter the plan with the PP being moved to Jujuy province.

I said to two other chairman the other day about the political unrest in Argentina. They also confirmed no issues and how good the local govts are.

My own plan is to head to Patagonia one day and work my way up through what looks like a beautiful country and one with great potential just like LKE.

Gassed, thank you also for keeping it real on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.