LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Lake AGM - 26 Nov 2019, page-45

1. 21,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2052
    pos1963. I really did think that this post related very much to EVs.

pos1963 27/11/19 "jojo84
    Encore ...refreshing, thank you. For those who did not notice it is called F.U.N.D.A.M.E.N.T. A.L.S"
    in answer to
    Jojo84 25/11/19
    Hi Suw. Thanks for this post. Have my focus on the EV market myself..I have done a review of the Lithium market regarding EV
    Hopefully you might find some of this interesting. Was having problems creating a thread so I responded to your post as it was the most relevant. Sorry about the length..The review intends to do the following. -
    Establish the amount of Lithium per KWh. - Establish the trend for EV sales per year against LME. etc.

To which Jojo84 replied.

Thank you. The fundamentals are super important so that one does not lose sight. Keep in mind the current trend exponential factor of 1.65 for EVs. Year over year. If this year was a bad year for car sales as mentioned by analysts and we get over 3.5 million EVs this year then that may indicate the prediction on current trend is conservative which means EV market may mature sooner. The magic number is 9 million EVs per year.
    "The fundamentals are super important so that one does not lose sight. Keep in mind the current trend exponential factor of 1.65 for EVs. Year over year. If this year was a bad year for car sales as mentioned by analysts and we get over 3.5 million EVs this year then that may indicate the prediction on current trend is conservative which means EV market may mature sooner. The magic number is 9 million EVs per year." etc. etc.

All about EVs and Fundamentals.

I'm sure what is by far the most important fundamental concerning most shareholders at the moment continued today when we saw sales @ .027.

Last edited by gassed: 02/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.