LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Lake AGM - 26 Nov 2019, page-46

1. Suw
    2,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2749
    I understand LTR PFS is good but SP dropped by 8%. However, we also need to understand LTR's current market capital is close $160m against PFS NPV of $500m. Just imagine, if LKE PFS comes up with a similar NPV ($500m) with current market capital of only $16m...in which direction would LKE share price travel? Hypothetically, if LKE PFS too comes up with NPV of $500m, wouldn't LKE market capital be similar to LTR's $160m?

Received a response today from Steve for my email regarding Amvest....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My apologies. It was a busy week last week.I missed your October email.

In response to your specific questions, the PFS is scheduled to be released before year end. Much of the information is at hand or soon will be and the report is being compiled now, so if any delays occur, it would in the order of a few weeks.Information from the lab testing of the Lilac process has gone into the data for the PFS document. The company is planning an updated presentation together with news about the pilot plant quite soon, so the currently released and available presentation was used at the AGM. Specific questions from the small number of attendees were answered. Management is very aware of the share price and is working on announcing more information about the pilot plant soon with an update on timing to release samples to the downstream users.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $121.0K 3.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 3145805 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 252908 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.