FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

lake cowan drill results sir, page-18

1. 732 Posts.
    ,Your absolutely right Johna.Everything that is happening is almost certainly being stage managed to make huge amounts of money on the known fragility of the markets in my opinion, and how easy it is to spook massive one day or one week drops across the globe to clean up.It seems no coincidence that the IMF ECB and their cronies have been setting deadlines where an agreement HAS to be reached by a pre-determined day, or armageddon will ensue,only to find that the agreement was not possible after all, causing bloodbath after bloodbath on the global markets.I would love to know how much money was made,and by whom,when Greece were set the same kind of deadline to accept the terms for the first bailout a while back,or again we were told if they didn't,then the consequences would be unthinkable.We had statements leaking out that an agreement looked imminent,the market soars,only to find there is some kind of stumbling block forcing the bailout to be put on hold,the market collapses.Conversely Berlesconi,we are told, has to stand down if Italy is to have any fighting chance of survival.How we all remember the tenterhooks that one man kept the global markets on,by saying he would stand down,the markets soared,but then subsequently added a verbal covenant by insisting this would now only happen if it was agreed that certain hand picked names would be installed in his place,the market crashes, followed by at least a week of fiasco and will he won't he, while the big boys were having a field day making millions on the nervousness of the markets whilst not having to concern themselves too much over what the eventual outcome would be.Finally the new boy is sworn in and there are no prizes for guessing what his last job was,and the market breathes a sigh of relief until the next stagemanaged panic, and this whole sorry saga is set in place to continue like this for some considerable time.Do I have any proof? Absolutely none.Am I just being too cynical? Always a possibility.Isn't something on that scale simply implausible? :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.