FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

lake cowan drill results sir, page-21

1. 6,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    Sorry this is off topic of FML specific, so dont read on if you dont want to hear a rant.

Hi Bazza
    It'll only work for so long
    firstly the people realise peaseful protests are ignored.
    then they burn buildings & riot & will eventually realise they're still being ignored, the next logical step is to overthrow the govts violently or at least to assasinate one or two leaders.

The bail outs (of selected bond holders not countries) are irrelevent to the euro economies, they are still spiralling down with asset deflaction, wage deflation, emmigration & rising unemployment all leading of course to a heightened inability to service national debts. This is nowhere near the bottom yet & I feel both Germany & France will be dragged into recession this year because of Italy going down the economic butchering path of austerity.

I only wish Ireland had followed Icelands path & let the bank bondholders burn, If the banks lent negligently then it was only because they were funded by bond buyers with an equal lack of due dilligence, this nationalisation of private debt ammounts to the greatest act of theft in history & it's architects should be tried not only for fraud but also treason & hanged.

My inherritance will largely be stolen from me before I even inherit it; to pay for criminals & idiots who overextended in a housing bubble & who now are exempt from all the punitive taxes to pay for their mistakes as they are listed as mortgage stressed, we wouldnt want to force more stock onto the market now would we. The same crooked system is well underway here & it disgusts me to hear the advertising spruiking property asset gains doubling every 7 - 10 years while we are in the upper end of a bubble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $875 6.251K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112305 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.