FML 9.09% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

lake cowan

1. 875 Posts.
    So, there seems to be a few posts coming out about Lake Cowan. I am not sure if these are designed to lessen the excitement or expectation in FML, or incite it further. Either way, i would like to bring the following to fellow Focusites attention.

Mincor has lease E15/729 - on the edge of Lake Cowan, area 21.27 km2. This lease actually expires on the 1st April and to date, my research reveals they have done zero exploration themselves here. whether they hang onto it or sell it, who knows. Ownership 100% . They have had this for years and done nothing with it.

Sirius acquired Polar Bear from Barrick for $200K, 20M shares and a 2% net smelter royalty. They acquired 190 km2 which touches on Lake Cowan. They had done very little with it. What they did do in any area close to FML was get outcrop samples of 1.06g/t, 28.47g/t and 6.25g/t at their Snout Prospect. They seemed to have drilled one hole here, at snout for 1.3g/t from 9m to 10m over 1.5m width. in essence, they have done very little, and again, this only touches what FML own.

Focus Minerals. we have 95km2. The FML tenement is called Treasure Island. It is 100% owned and sampling to date (surface) and historical data showed up to 49g/t gold and chip samples of up to 8.53% copper (as at June 2010). some more chip sampling showed 55.3g/t and 45.7g/t gold to November 2010. Even more recent sampling at Black Dog to the east came back with 58.9g/t and 48.4g/t... we also have an option for a further 100km2.

A few quick points:

Mincor and Sirius have some of Lake Cowan, but what they don't have is Treasure Island. Also, they don't have any airborne survey results or rock chip samples anything near what Focus has. Further to this, Sirius are spending less that 200K on exploration there, Mincor currently spending zero, Focus spending millions.

I can go on, but i won't. I think it's great that people point out others with leases in the same area, but please realise that Focus is leaps and bounds ahead in terms of exploration, results and potential. Comparing Focus at TI to Mincor and Sirius is honestly apples and oranges in my opinion.

I don't care for trading and TA and will watch my investment grow with time and be happy that i am on Phar Lap and we haven't even left the stables for the track yet.. watch out punters....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $12.22K 80.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76030 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.