STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

lake disappointment, page-10

1. stb
    226 Posts.

Hello all, back from the wastelands

Sorry, "sledge" darls, I made you cringe, in hindsight or foresight I should have said 'reports out'.

Lionel, like so understand the concept of a viper pit now, and your sense of self control.

Had time to watch the Movie '1984', very interesting, Déjà vu!!, no more flame-girl-oyant posts anymore.

"Spider", the pit got to you as well, again!! Loved your Post re: management had a need to mediate after reading your post. Did you receive a nice polite e-mail too! Roflmpo.. Remember only one opinion and don't forget it, and yes I am sure you will be on the 'questioner's list'.

I think the stock has a lead weight around its neck right now, so I felt a need to lighten the load, and felt better for it and yes, 'I'm a heretic, yes I can see those lining up already, what an heresy, rats start leaving sinking ship, anyways, I ended up buying some stock with a bush dunny, (Sun Herald 1/4/11 p 71 full story there for a funny read) which ended up hitting unexpected riches :o), and I am sure in a million years when the world has run out of phosphate a geo will in turn, return seeing if they missed anything, and announce to the world, an amazing coprolites deposit discovery rich in just about everything.

Corker, I really think if the tidbit you mentioned is legitimate, I really don't think IGO would be very happy knowing that an alleged possible announcement had been leaked to the market before announcing it themselves by an alledged STB employee, (that's how I read it, if I am wrong I apologise, sincerely). I have always been of the understanding that the Nickel Project was being managed by IGO, not STB, therefore STB are not entitled to pre-empt them, however I am sure this bit of news maybe welcomed. One thing is for sure, is that any news drought re: Nickel will be well received by some Nickel loving SH.

Anyways, happy trading, all, and whatever will be will be.

I did by the way find some great news about Potash Prices, but will keep that to myself incase someone gets upset with me for sharing it.

stb :o(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.