PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I agree Mickem, particularly when you thread together the...

1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1569
    I agree Mickem, particularly when you thread together the various reports relating to the situation at Lake Erie. Given the lack of commentary on the topic on the PET threads over recent months, I doubt that this is being priced into the stock.

Reviewing the reports, I think these are the key points:

►The Canadian province of Ontario has a plan to reduce phosphorus around the shores of Lake Erie by 40% over the next five years

►This 40%, five year target has also been adopted by the governors of the neighbouring US states of Michigan and Ohio

►Mike DeWine, the Govenor of Ohio has committed $172 million to improving water quality in Lake Erie over the next two years

►The article referenced by Geoffo earlier mentioned that the phoslock filtration system currently being tested is designed to meet the 40% phosphorus reduction target

If you 'join the dots' it sounds promising.

Regarding the 'Overview' tab, it is a problem with the site. In the past, I've used Hotcopper in part because it provides a platform to set down my ideas, and also because once a post is set in stone it gives me a chance to go back and check research on topics I've looked at in the previously.

The problem is, on popular threads (as with many here in recent months) there are often hundreds of posts, which makes it difficult to track down interesting previous posts by myself or other contributors. So I generally try to post on threads that directly relate to the subject I am writing about, because it is easier to track down old posts later.

However, I noticed that since the website moved to the new format earlier this year, some of the old threads don't show up on the 'discussion view' tab, either the result of a bug or due to a design flaw with the site.

I have put in a complaint about this to user support previously. Hopefully, they are looking into fixing the problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.