LKE 5.08% 6.2¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Lake presents at Benchmark EV Fest, page-18

1. 13,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3875
    My guess is it was one of the June expiry, option holders. It was good to see plenty of buyers happy to take those shares.
    This should prove to be a good opportunity to buy low before that supply of shares is exhausted. The volumes of the last few days have possibly taken care of most of the needs of remaining option holders to sell to fund the exercise of their options while the sp has held up on that increased volume. Good sign. I think we will see an acceleration in the rise in the sp in the next two weeks as two things happen. Any remaining selling by option holders needing cash must end within the next two weeks to allow time for option holders to put in their intention to exercise before the deadline. The majority might be done already. Secondly, any tax loss selling is also likely to dry up soon as in my experience late May to early June often sees the lows for the May June correction - which began early in April this year for many small to mid cap companies.
    So I'm thinking we will see a slow but accelerating rise in the sp of most stocks that have corrected over the last few months and more so for this one that had a deeper correction compounded by option holder selling. Then a quicker rise after next week and a strong up trend through the traditionally strong July and August period as small sold down stocks bounce back to pre-May levels. That should see this stock work its way back up into the 40's and eventually move to new highs on news - all supported by the PFS valuation and broker targets more than double the current price.
    Or to sum it up, buy low sell high! Especially when you can see the sp has started to clearly recover. Very obvious buy here for me. This is now my equal second largest holding after I switched more cash over from some non core stock holdings late in the week.
    Investing and trading is not just about finding good stocks, it's about timing them right.
    Last edited by chuk: 30/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $101.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $205.4K 3.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 208000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ 1834167
Last updated 13.34pm 06/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.