LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

IMO, the perceived weak sentiment to the lithium market isn't...

1. 21,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2052
    IMO, the perceived weak sentiment to the lithium market isn't the question for LKE as much as it is for the producers. I'm still of the opinion that LKE is a real estate play for the next couple of years anyway and that Steve's major targets are those with the money to either take an interest in LKE's properties and secondly, for the possible future development of any of those properties. LKE is changing the concept of lithium brine exploration and production, IMO, LKE is going to make more money out of selling all or part of those properties for very big money, well before LKE starts producing themselves, if in fact that's what they end up doing. Market capitalization will come with that money in the bank or contracted for many years ahead.
    Very exciting times for Steve and LKE shareholders. But, first he has to do some proving and as he said in that last interview, the PFS at Kachi is to attract the huge Chinese money, IMO, with development and actual production down the list of the agenda.
    A win/win would be a major funder and then development and production, but, would just a win i.e. outright sale be turned down???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.