LKE 0.00% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Lake Resources (ASX:LKE) sends additional lithium samples to California, page-93

1. 21,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2094
    The value of the Lilac Solutions Process, if able to be comprehensively proven to be able to produce on a large scale basis, is effectively incalculable and would not only increase the value of Lilac Solutions, but, the assets of companies (thus the companies) exponentially.
    If what Mozza has deduced plays out, the inability of the current large producers to expand their current sources of production, added to the increase in demand, will add further to that exponential value of those companies that would be able to produce (and expand) using the Lilac process.
    For LKE, VERY much will now centre on the trials that are now taking place in California and from the results from the Pilot Plant that is to be installed, especially (an soon) at Kachi and then later at Cauchari.
    The next month or so, starting with the PFS, are critical catalyst times for LKE and its shareholders..GLTA.

Is the selling drying up?? Haven't seen any "bot" activity for a while.
    Am trying to get an up to date Top 20 (with great difficulty). I still think that Citicorp Nominees is the "big" seller and has been for months (details of which I've previously posted from official info).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.