LKE 0.00% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

To be fair Joe said that he is a failed accountant who then...

1. 5,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1817
    To be fair Joe said that he is a failed accountant who then started a career as a consultant to the Lithium Industry. By his own admission he doesnt understand DLE but he stated that he is considering having someone who knows about DLE on the podcast. Since then he has interviewed one lithium expert who unfortunately said that he didnt know the details of the LKE operation.
    I think that Joe has a good handle on the Industry as it stands. He is clearly an industry insider however he says some confusing stuff. He is dismissive of Vulcan because he thinks that getting lithium from geo thermal is extra hard. He thinks Standard will do well but who doesnt they have the most progressed DLE project in the world. He seems to dismiss LKE on the basis that DLE uses a lot of water but here is where we see his lack of understanding about the various types of DLE. (LKE will use little fresh water) In talking about LKE he warns that DLE is not some drop in technology without acknowledging that Lilac have been tuning their process to the Cachi brines for years.
    Hes dismissive that Bill Gates would drop $20 million into Lilac because Bill is probably unaware of such small matters and any way what would Bill know about Lithium. Since BMW dropped money into Lilac he has said nothing which is probably pretty sensible. If I had just slagged off a guy who has a PhD in Materials Engineering a week before BMW (who would know a thing about materials engineering) dropped money into Lilac Id probably look to have my "guys should stick to coding" deleted or at least forgotten.
    My main issue with Joe is that he says some really inflammatory stuff and then leaves it out there. No details no explanation no nothing.
    Oh well as Joe says time will tell but who will tell Joe the time. (I hope its David Snydaker)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $182.9K 4.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 2695415 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 665210 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.