LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Lake's DLE & ESG claim, page-6

1. 16,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2583
    It is absolutely incorrect to claim 99.97% Lithium Carbonate purity at any level other than in a third party's laboratory at bench-test level, in ideal and optimum conditions and environment.

The chronology is as follows:

STEP 1:

Lilac produced 99.9% (not 99.97%) Lithium Carbonate purity samples in their Lab at bench-test level, in optimum and ideal conditions.
    Despite those optimum and ideal conditions, these samples showed borderline impurities in Sodium (NA) & Calcium (CA) for 99.5% battery grade targets, those targets are far less than for 99.9%, and indeed far less than for the 99.97% purity product produced by Hazen.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3545/3545515-46f05461f636fa29883d9c259f847337.jpg

STEP 2:

Lilac then went on to produce Lithium Chloride & Carbonate at the Pilot Plant level, but still in a Lab environment, just not at "Bench-test" level.
    This Lilac Lab btw is in California in ambient conditions at sea level, not at 10,000' AMSL in an arid, remote location.
    THE RESULTS OF THOSE SAMPLE WERE NEVER DISCLOSED TO THE MARKET BY WAY OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE ASX.
    All the market got was "similar" and "commercial-in-confidence"...no Sodium (NA) or Calcium (CA) impurities update.
    Furthermore, it's plausible that the process is "commercial-in-confidence", but indeed the results are not IMO.

STEP 3:

Hazen were then tasked with the production (not testing) of Lithium Carbonate from the Lithium Chloride samples supplied by the Lilac Pilot Plant as described above (in their CA lab).

This production of Lithium Carbonate took place in Hazen's Laboratory at Bench-test level, in optimum and ideal conditions.

The Lithium Carbonate samples produced by Hazen were disclosed as 99.97% purity, but the Lilac Lithium Chloride sample results, were not disclosed (again).

CONCLUSION:

I truely believe it is way too early to be calling 99.97% purity, or even 99.5% battery grade IMO.

As stated above, we have lithium chloride samples produced by the Lilac pilot plant in California (never disclosed), in ideal conditions, passed to a third party, tasked with the production of Lithium Carbonate, in ideal conditions.

From memory the Hazen production of Carbonate was delayed so that they could run the process a 2nd time, please see the relevant Ann DYOR.

The Demo plant is due to arrive on-site, at 10,000 ft AMSL, in an arid, remote location, in Q4 2021...I doubt it will IMO.

The results from the Demo plant are required to be feed into the DFS, due in Q1 2022...I doubt that will happen IMO.

Normally a DFS is accompanied by an APPROVED ESIA...I doubt that'll happen.

Did anyone see Standard Lithium's Demo set-up...now image that at 10,000 ft in an arid remote location in Argentina...by Q4 2021.

Where's the drilling results of 9 weeks ago ?

Where's the final NVX battery results of 12 weeks ago ?

Where's the ESG results of 16 weeks ago @Fantasyboy

It is no wonder JL and the Lithium industry is calling out LKE with words like "fanciful", "huge disconnect", "so far over the top", "unverifiable claims", "next time Steve, stick to the facts" etc. etc. etc.

If I have not been clear on any point sought to be made please advise and I'll make myself clear beyond any doubt.

Beware posters claiming to be analysts.

Regards

PS IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.