QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

To new invetors over the last 2 yearsJust food for thought for...

1. 20 Posts.
    To new invetors over the last 2 years

Just food for thought for those new investors to QMN, WHETHER YOU ARE TADING OR HOLDING YOUR SHARES THERE FOR THE LONG HAUL.

We that have been in QMN from the inception are definitely ready for a change of management purely because results so far have not seen growth in our company.
    I dont say this with any malice towards current Directors, I think its very important to not make this personal and also recognise the contributions from the current board and thank them for their services
    Howard Renshaw and his board have endeavoured to take the company to production of our obvious large quantity of in ground assets.
    Unfortunately for whatever reasons they have not been able to acheive this and our share price has gone from 50 cents at listing to 3.5 cents currently.

If you are a new holder of QMN shares please seriously consider joining Dr Jawaweera and the considerable amount of shareholders/shares backing him to take the company in a new direction.
    He is very open to discuss his plans for our company and has considerable experience behind him running companies and making profits
    This is ultimately what we as shareholders are after,,PROFIT.

After keeping my 3.5 million shares sitting in a draw for a rainy day I can now see the possibility of the clouds clearing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.