Interesting times..She has a point to a small degree but in...

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Interesting times..She has a point to a small degree but in danger of causing irreparable damage to country and Armed Forces. The Fog of War is a complex quagmire. It is hard to enforce a set of principles that hold some to a high ethical (is: western nations)value and not others. I doubt the Afghans would bother with ICC, nor Sudan, Haiti, Somalia or North Korea. I doubt China will report themselves to the ICC for their behaviour in Tibet and Uighar. Modern conflicts are of asymmetric warfare, so it gets harder to even know who is a potential threat. As we all know this gets exploited and manipulated from our history with Vietnam and Afghanistan.One thing I would say is that Lambie must be careful of what she wishes for. She is not exactly a hardened ex frontline commando. By memory a grunt truck driver who got herself pregnant very early. I am pretty sure the RSL under RUXTON would have not tolerated any questioning of the Anzac legacy. Though without doubt atrocities would have occurred in payback form. A deceitful and motivated enemy would use such tarnished reputation in propaganda for hate. A dangerous thing for young minds.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.