LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

lamp completion

1. 255 Posts.
    There has been a great deal of discussion about the legal proceedings against Lynas, the location of the PDF, the royalty tax on mining in Western Australia, the anti-Lynas protest, protest actions against Lynas in Australia, fallinf ree prices et nauseum. One of the central issues IMHO revolves around the completion of the LAMP. We do not know exactly what problems are being faced in the LAMP or what steps are being taken to rectify them. This uncertainty has significantly and adversely affected the share price IMHO. We need some clarification. We need to know what a reasoonable timetable might be for the completion of the LAMP. With more transparency on this issue I think the share price might at least stabilize. One can only surmise that Lynas is correcting all of the deficiencies, but on what kind of timetable? This uncertainty is unsettling and I think playing into the hands of the shorters of this stock. Of course if we are dealing with some major problems that may not be solved for several weeks or even months, then the stock will languish futher. I for one would like to have a progress report of some sort on the projected LAMP construction completion. When the completion of the LAMP is announced I expect the share price to rise significantly. Why? Because all of the other issues previoulsy mentioned are moving in the right direction for Lynas. The LAMP completion will be the "icing on the cake". And I am hungry for a delicious piece of that cake! Do any of you have any insights on this matter?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.