LYC 0.79% $6.30 lynas rare earths limited

lamp completion, page-4

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    IMO, any announcements made now will prove fruitless. Why? Shorts will continue to manipulate this stock no matter what, until production commences. A fine example can be seen by way of how the shorts have played this game since the approval of TOL was announced. No production = golden opportunities for shorts. Look at how we went from $1.60 down to where it is today.

I think NC is fully aware of this, hence, it’s all quiet at the moment. The opportunity for a rare earth co to going into production is very extremely rare, so being strategic in how you execute the ‘Boom boom’ momentum effect is absolutely critical. You only get one chance. This should only be done when all is ready to be revealed. When plant is fully complete. When all machineries run like a Swiss watch. When our opponents such as SMSL, Moly, NYT, and shorting instos least expect a ‘whack in the face’.

Yes, it is very quiet at the moment, and yes, the price isn’t where we all hoped it would be. But if you sit still, and just hang in there for an element of surprise when everything all comes together and falls in place, you will understand why a collective and build up of announcements is far better in terms of building and maintaining momentum, than it is to make announcements in drips and drabs. By that time, shorts and opponents alike would not know what just hit ‘em.

Don’t give me just any beep beep announcements. You might as bloody well give me the super boom boom boom announcements, and then off we go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.30
Change
-0.050(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $5.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.35 $6.29 $13.31M 2.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10973 $6.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 14462 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.