LYC 2.81% $6.23 lynas rare earths limited

lamp going out for lynas article, page-54

1. 1,529 Posts.
    You know what? This is a complete and utter load of crap...

I question the timing of this masterpiece being released, they are shaking the tree and not much is falling out so a well timed article this close to TOL issue giving a 20c price target just after Lynas has released positive PR is placed on some second rate English website.

Who the hell is this website anyways? Well I read their terms and conditions (http://www.fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp_webht) and interestingly enough they make no guarantees as to the information being factual and they do not guarantee the informations accuracy.

They do not take responsibility for the financial soundness or the correctness of the statements made nor do they guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the opinions used to produce their articles.

Further they state that they are not a broker or an adviser and that no advice or recommendations are implied by the information provided on their website, nothing on their website is intended to be or should be construed as investment advice or recommendation.

So IMO if you give any credibility to this load of rot in order to make an informed investment decision you are an idiot.

Nothing new here and I think I'll take my chances with sources that have some credibility.

I look forward to seeing how many shares were short sold today trying to create a bit of panic forcing the SP down through manipulation.

I think that this is a low point even for our personal team of greedy manipulative bastards.

Just how low are they willing to stoop in order to try and panic us into selling our shares?

Bring it on...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.23
Change
-0.180(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $5.823B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.23 $15.33M 2.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18426 $6.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.24 7550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.