LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

lamp going out for lynas article, page-55

1. 556 Posts.
    No conspiracy theories here, this article is too blatant about it's (anti Lynas)position.
    Nothing like pushing some buttons to get the sheep running.ie. retail and corporate variety.
    The issues discussed, are old news, dissected, and responded to by the company, either directly or indirectly.
    The article attempts to summarise all the reasons NOT to invest in Lynas, using speculation and heresay as responses to there own questions.
    If I was to attack even the most solid of Bluechip companies I would do the same, gather up any negative issues that have existed in the last 12 months, speculate on possible conclusions then exclude any discussion on the positives that have taken place over the same time period.....result: hatchet job sure to scare those just hanging on.

As noted by others, why is Moly's position not been exposed?
    What can justify a 100% increase in the Moly share price?
    What makes the writers so certain that Lynas will not be issued the license?
    Why is 20c considered a LYC target when there is nothing to support such a figure other than unfounded speculation.

Too blatant a hatchet job to be considered as a thoughtful and factual piece of journalism. In fact I question why I even bothered to make a comment about such rubbish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.75
Change
0.030(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $7.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.71 $7.81 $7.63 $12.03M 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6556 $7.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.77 3385 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.