LYC 2.81% $6.23 lynas rare earths limited

lamp going out for lynas article, page-84

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Wow KLJPC, That KL wouldn't stand for Kuala Lumpur would it?

Yep Thought so.

You really are a busy little bee trying to downramp Lynas to holders here on the back of a shoddy piece of internet journalism.

You seem to be quite versed in the same dumb arguments that SMSL are using to try and discredit Lynas funnily enough.

I note that in the last 15-21 days you have bought shares in Lynas, or at least your disclosure has changed from No Stock Held to Stock Held since the 16th of last month and you joined the forum 25/6/12...

I smell a RAT.

SMSL will have to face the facts that their arguments are based on lies perpetrated by a deceitful politician and that their followers are being used for political purposes they don't understand.

When you lose on the basis that you have based your arguments on incorrect information it is not admitting defeat mate, it is acknowledging the truth.

It is time for SMSL to acknowledge that Lynas is safe as the experts agree.

As for the waste processing? Its not waste if its useful, lets just call it byproduct..

When the TOL is issued soon and we operate in a green and clean manner as we have stated all along then we can show that this waste is valuable when processed further.

All the arguments above are based on false assumptions given that you do not have any data on the byproducts from LAMP at all.

Give us the TOL Malaysia and let us prove our case.

You cannot deny us operation to prove what we say is true.

So KLJPC, go back to your SMSL mates in Kuala Lumpur buddy and ask them why they have lied to you and wasted your time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.23
Change
-0.180(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $5.823B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.23 $15.33M 2.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18426 $6.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.24 7550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.