LYC 1.14% $6.22 lynas rare earths limited

Let me repost with the substantiation. And the topic of this...

1. 334 Posts.
    Let me repost with the substantiation.
    And the topic of this thread is: Lamp - no longer a political issue? The topic is about sovereign risk which is political risk - how can you discuss political risk without touching on the politics?

Whether LAMP is still a political issue or not will not be indicated by turn-outs at Himpunan Hijau campaigns. You need to understand the local languages and have grass root access to the ordinary Malaysians to understand the political climate whether LAMP is still a political issue.
    Bersih (Literally translated as clean) had a joint rally with the anti-Lynas and the rally was met with the full force of the police. I trust most HC readers will remember the violence widely reported in Australian media including our Nick Xenopon. If you need more information ask and I will oblige.

Now Let me answer some of the issues raised in HC:

Quoting lambda: “IMO dinkum is a malaysian who is a member of the opposition party and turning the post into a political platform instead of investment discussion”.
    Answer: lambda, I had worked as an expatriate for a decade in Malaysia, I speak the local languages and still have many Malaysians friends. You are entitle to your opinion no matter how untrue it may be.

Quoting omgwen3rds, “If the Malaysian Government is so scared about losing the election they won't even let Lynas LAMP have the liscence UNTIL after election in the first place. Your logic doesnt make sense.”

Answer: omgwen, do you really believe the Malaysian government do not have to honour their commitment to Nick Curtiss? Construction is completed and Najib can simply delay the TOL until after the election? Most of my Malaysian friends are questioning - IF Najib Razak was confident of winning would he call the election months and months ago?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.22
Change
0.070(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.813B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.21 $6.22 $6.07 $13.54M 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12000 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.22 12273 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.