LYC 0.26% $7.67 lynas rare earths limited

lamp - no longer a political issue?, page-18

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217

dinkuminvestor,

since you are so keen to bring up royalty.. just saw this elsewhere..

Royal family of Pahang comments on Lynas

From a newspaper in Kuantan. The Royal family has now spoken and stepped into the Lynas Debate.

Title: Lynas: “Baseless, full of rhetoric”

Many negative issues was raised by certain parties especially regarding the Lynas rare-Earth processing plant in Gebeng are baseless and purely rhetoric.
    His Highness Tengku Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah ordained that, those actions only hinders the progress of the state economic growth.

His Highness summons that people of Pahang unite and together develop the state for improving the welfare of everyone.

“It has been 38 years since since my father has became the Sultan of Pahang, many issues negative araised in regards of the people has been resolved well by my father.” ordained by the Tengku Mahkota.

Tengku Abdullah, in his speech earlier, said under the Sultan’s leadership, various issues in the state had been solved amicably, including the construction of the Lynas Advanced Materials Plant in Gebeng.

“The allegations by certain parties about the plant were baseless as their aim was to turn the project into a failure. All development projects in Pahang provides job opportunities and helps reduce the people’s burden.”
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.