LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

Jan, I basically positive re your post, but based on...

1. 171 Posts.
    Jan, I basically positive re your post, but based on announcements to date, I believe that Concentration plant Ph2 is operational and imo commissioning of early stage Ph2 LAMPSuP has started, remembering that the commissioning process works through early input stage through to separation and finishing in that order. I dont believe there is any sound reason NOT to fire up the Ph2 kilns and I think this is close if not already underway. It just does not make sense to me that Lynas would hold back on Ph2 full commissioning when that is really the prize, the jewel in the crown so to speak, much more economic than Ph1 and even if they dont need 4 kilns in operation it still makes sense to fire up Ph2 kilns and if necessary divert "cracked" product to Ph1 separation, this is possible with the current configuration. The lack of announcements to this effect is a worry to us all (us being the ones who want ST SP benefit) but Lynas holds a different view unfortunately, one of "we will tell you when we finish commissioning, not when we start".
    All in all I am in the camp that things are progressing to schedule of both Ph1 production, sample qualification and product shipment, and Ph2 (on time on budget) close to starting production imo.
    regards primaj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.