ALK 3.61% 40.0¢ alkane resources limited

lamp turmoil also for alkane, page-3

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    Alkefguy
    I know you are a great Alkane supporter , and its terrific that you are ....but Alkane just DOES NOT have any Agreement / Understanding with Lynas for any product that will come out of the Dubbo Zirconium Project.
    The Press article that appeared some little time ago to that effect , was INCORRECT speculation ...and as late as last weeks AGM on the 17th May , Ian Chalmers made a specific public point in his Address ...no Lynas tie -up or deal, and that they are in advanced discussions with other REE producers.
    In fact , my further understanding from communications with the company , is that Alkane has focussed its REE MOU discussions with producing parties that will best service the Japanese , European and North American markets , same at it has done with the Zirconium off takes .
    The more the Chinese tighten their REE export Quotas, and the more China itself needs to address the lack of HREE Supply , IMO the better it will be for Alkane to do deals completely independant of any Lynas tie-ups.
    The scramble for HREE products and the supply/demand shortage and pricing can only accelerate .
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $241.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $1.717M 4.247M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 23701 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 48663 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.