LYC 2.68% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

LAMP, page-3

1. 7,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    it is a shame you have me blocked. The answer is simple MP removes nothing from the mine site. They recycle everything including water and reagents

Now there is a good amount of sludge left that is actually more radio active than Lynas. This is not removed from site but is used as a base layer in the reclamation of mine. So nothing is relocated so no problems. This also lowers there costs amazingly, CA jumped in on MCP very quickly with very tight Water use and disposal requirements. That is why they had to developed this technology

This also lead to MCPs bankruptcy They grossly underestimated the amount of fine silt in the liquid stream. The filters clogged quickly and were hard to clean. This meant trucking liquid waste to the LA area for disposal and trucking in replacement water. This meant they were in the red. Oak tree was their primary investor who had ZERRO interest in REE and they pulled the plug when asked for more money. Smith the CEO wasted a lot of the money he was given. .

This is very power intensive process and no grid could give them the power they needed that is why they put in the big NG line from Colorado, and have two big GE Gas turbines on site to supply power. There are plans and infrastructure for a third which they will need as they grow. They need most of the power from two but a hot stand buy is needed. once they need more power than one can supply they need a third.

They also roast the output of C & L which has lowered costs and increased yield of down stream separation. The CE and La almost fall out during roasting.

Could someone post to jay Zip that I answered his question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.