lance armstrong on oprah

1. 6,485 Posts.
    I hope it's alright if I post this here. It's not just a sports story, it's huge news.
    Lance Armstrong disgraced cyclist and narcissist has apparently confessed to doping in an interview with Oprah recorded Monday and due to air Friday 1pm our time.

Oprah lol, it is amazing to me what this guy has got away with. I've been catching up on people's thoughts.

There are still those who say, so what he doped, he made millions for cancer research.
    Not true, Livestrong has never given a single cent to research, it funds awareness programs with only 15% of its income. It is simply the ego of Armstrong in a different form. Was his cancer a result of the things he was putting into his body?

And then there's the argument that all were doing it. Also not true, there were clean athletes, and those who quit the sport because they could not bring themselves to be part of the doping group.
    Also, if you know the story, you'll be aware that he has denied under oath taking drugs in the past, and anyone who has ever tried to tell the truth about him, he has viciously put down and then sued them for defamation. Google Betty Andreu to see just how Lance treated those trying to tell the truth.

I am a cycling fan. I would like nothing more than to see LA get stripped of everything and fade into the sunset. But this Oprah interview has me worried that this super PR machine is going to wriggle out of it somehow.

Nobody knows exactly what he has confessed to, the extent, or whether he's going to suggest a cover up by the world governing body. I suppose we'll find out Friday.

Thoughts?

And for those CT'ers....does Lance really exist lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.