PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Lance Stage 1, page-10

1. 6,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    Arsenic. Why do you feel it is your duty to be offended on behalf of others? I'm confident that Mudguts, being very knowledgeable on PEN, is quite capable of handling a discussion that is to the point and free from political correctness and pseudo-politeness. There was misunderstanding - no dramas with that.

Regarding your comment about yellowcake production at the toll treatment facility; I cannot agree with you. I would be astounded if any toll treatment facility will blindly accept resin (or any product) without the necessary QA/QC procedures in place to ensure minimal contamination by objectionable species. Their reputation with the converters is on the line to ensure product quality is maintained. Furthermore, they would not want to be subject to penalties caused by others.

Finally, if the level of detail provided in the update of 29th April satisfies your requirements then all good for you. Since I am different to you, I suggest that more information is required, and soon.

P.S. Thanks for the compliment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.262M 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 9414108 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2689361 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.