PEN 0.00% 9.8¢ peninsula energy limited

Lance Stage 1, page-14

1. 6,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1191
    I haven't come across any statement from Gus, verbal or written, that specifically addresses the issue of yellowcake quality from the loaded resin supplied by PEN. It is public knowledge that the resin is toll treated, but my original question related to product quality. Are you saying that PEN has announced that their product meets all converter specs and the toll treater is willing to take on the risk of non-compliant material? If you have a link to this communication then I would be glad to receive it.

However you perceive the tone of my post, I do laugh at others who have a go at "newbie" posters. Racking up many thousands of posts does not imply knowledge of the subject nor guarantee the validity of the information/opinions presented.

I do hope PEN releases substantial information regarding Stage 1 in the very near future. I reckon that will be the true litmus test for this phase of PENs development. A positive Stage 1 should see PEN realize its potential; the potential I recognised when I made my original investment. For me, that potential has subsided in the recent months. Only time and results will decide PENs future direction. Of course, all of the above is my opinion based on my interpretation of the available information.

Good luck with your investment Arsenic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.