RXM 2.97% 26.0¢ rex minerals limited

land holdings, page-2

1. 129 Posts.
    As far as "farmers going quietly" is concerned, all I can say that I think you are way out of touch with rural Australia. If the droughts/floods were not bad enough then the high Aussie dollar is going to screw them even futher. IMHO not only do I believe the farmers will go quietly but I will bet they are lining up to any offer they can get.

Now to totally reassure everyone on this, when you have a project that is potenially the biggest Copper mine in Australia, has full State govt. approval in one of the poorest states with the highest unempoyment, I do not think one or two farmers will get in the way. For very long anyway ;-)

I too watched Rex for a long time before I bought in and took a lot of convincing. But I sure I am glad I have now.
    :-)

This is not a flash in the pan $2.50 stock. It will be here for a long time and is only going to increse in value. And it's not just me that believes this as it was 3 times over subscribed in in it's recent cap raising.

This cap raising will more than adequately ensure the company's success at Hillside.

*DYOR my oppinions only*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.008(2.97%)
Mkt cap ! $199.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.5¢ $100.8K 391.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 275051 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.