RXM 2.97% 26.0¢ rex minerals limited

Couple of things TT92 if I may.First, SA's unemployment rate is...

1. 133 Posts.
    Couple of things TT92 if I may.

First, SA's unemployment rate is nearly exactly the same of that of Vic and NSW. The highest rate of unemployment is in Tasmania according to this article from the ABC. http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/09/3007054.htm

Secondly, when was State Government approval given for the proposed open cut mine at Hillside? (Have I missed something?)

I don't live in the area close to the RXM's project near to Ardrossan. I do however live in the area where TZN's Angas Pb/Zn mine met some resistance amongst the residents before eventually getting the nod.

Thirdly, raising cash doesn't guarantee success, but it sure helps having the funds available to put the drill bit in the ground.

All said though, I agree that RXM has upside providing it can continue to deliver on the drill bit and upgrade it's resources. Spinning off the Mt Carrington assets into White Rock was a sharp move.

Going from discovery into FID through to production is not always easy. Remember that CXM had some big resistance before getting the all clear from the State Government to export via Pt Lincoln in October last year.

I have no idea myself what the locals are thinking there about the discovery and the effects on the area. Time will tell in all fairness. If they are growing wheat there, given the recent rains and upward move in world wheat prices things are looking better. This is providing the $A doesn't blast through parity and then some.

Still keeping an eye on Rex. Was a holder from 20c but sold out and traded it a few times (regretfully). Thinking of buying back in at some point for the 5th time. I keep changing my mind on it because I'm not sure whether to categorize it as a ST, MT or LT investment.

Nonetheless, momentum has been strong and RXM still is a very interesting Cu story playing out. In one of the earlier ann's on Hillside there was a mention of U. Nothing much since however.

Deep water port at Ardrossan is significant given the location and sheer size of the project. Catalyst certainly.

My thoughts only. Please do your own research.

Cheers.

Peggs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.008(2.97%)
Mkt cap ! $199.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.5¢ $100.8K 391.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 275051 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.