RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

land, page-9

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    hi richiet, hmmmm, would have given you more thumbs up if i could, $$ appear to be going only in direction at the moment, straight out of shareholders pockets!!

dont get me wrong, ultimately i am extremely confident in the mississippian play and RFEs other assets, but how about management letting us know whats going on.

recently there have been numerous wells completed at EOK Central but no news, 2 wells at West Tulsa and no news with Moebius 3-28 completed LAST year, 3D siesmic is now coming up to 2 months overdue, and we are still none the wiser when our first horizontal well will be drilled or potential partners, wheres the promotion????

i sincerely hope DP is not slipping back into old habits of leaving shareholders in the dark.

of course this bit of angst on my behalf has raised its head with the pathetic performance of the SP, market has been off recently but RFE has definitely slipped back considerably further than " the market", the issuing of many new shares has played a part no doubt, but starting to get anxious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.