NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

landau reply to shapiro reply, page-25

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Stagma -well if they were answerable - then I guess you are right

Shapiro has his interests and agenda - so has PL(which coincide with our interest)

I havnt heard any lawyer arguing one side ever say that their side is not on the right side of the law.....Shapiro vs PL verbal arguments and replies to mails mean nothing till DMR decides on the whole affair

In Shapiro's reply Roka Phasha are an insignificant minority - why was eskom dealing with them when they had to enter community negotiations on Eerstegeluk( It was 322KT then)? - there is no mention of the Beng Nkosi in the Eskom papers
    Why did the 2008 high court ruling explicitly state that Eerstegeluk came under the administration of the Roka Phasha council?
    Shapiro doesnt mention that the land restitution act of 1998 required applications within 3 years - The Beng application for Erstegeluk was done much later (and probabaly with out Roka Phasha knwoledge - thats why perhaps they never protested)

It is quite interesting to note that the only significant media representation from the other side recently has been the Zet Maphanga ; chance of rags to riches story

http://www.iol.co.za/business/business-news/ruling-gives-chance-for-rags-to-riches-1.1009555

1) prominently: there is no mention of Nkwe or Genorah; the foe is Anglo - and the story is almost completely new of how Beng wrested the projects from Anglo
    2) the reply against the Roka Phasha claim is: 'they are jealous' - and not that they have no right to stake a claim
    3) 'Gold prospecting rights granted'- that is the most interesting part - which makes the possibility of a DMR ruling along the lines of -"It is in the context of a fragmented community and the recognition that both applicants have representation in the community that the DMR has sought to give PGM rights to Genorah backed RP and BRC especially given the considerable investment by the latter parties so far. The contiguous nature of the Nkwe controlled farms and the advanced nature of its adjacent Garatau project are compelling reasons for the development of these projects by a vehicle with proven expertise and resources. However Gold and other mineral prospecting rights have been granted to the BM backed BTC. It will be in the interest of both parties to merge rights through amicable arrangements and the DMR shall actively assist in it. "

those are my hopes though and reading between the lines when nothing else is available

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.