VYS 5.88% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

landfill , page-22

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    It's all very interesting. I'm also glad to see these forums becoming more reasoned from both optimists and pessimists and less of a ramp-fest.

Really all our calculations and thoughts remain highly speculative with so many unknown variables, the company is rightly keeping their cards close to their chest - much better to report the facts as they stand and work hard on getting the process as efficient as possible before proving and reporting how profitable things might be. This leaves room to surprise to the upside, both in terms of time frame and income/profit. I suspect that previous management weren't so nefarious as some suggest, after all they wanted the process to work and to make money too, I think they just ran the business and reported the numbers as best case scenario the whole time and so ran into more trouble than their business experience could handle. If this is the case it might even be better to reconcile with our second largest shareholder and amicably resolve the IP issue?

Just to add more speculation as to reasons for bag movements, I'm hoping that as Kapo suggests, that the shift represents completion of some of the part processed material and movement to general storage. This would imply that the plant is running steadily above the rate of incoming material. Some less negative interpretations would include the company moving material off the landfill site to hit Alcoa incentive targets by other means and that our production of NMP/Al80 is still running ahead of our ability to sell/clear it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.