Once again your sample size of one probably is limited…. They...

1. 18,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403

Once again your sample size of one probably is limited….

They start work at later ages because we’ve move unskilled work offshore to China etc, more and more jobs are requiring tertiary education, none of my parents or aunties were tertiary educated as there wasn’t more of a requirement like there currently is.
    Anyway if you went to uni for a 10-15 year period I think it was as a boomer you didn’t even have to pay…

I have no idea if they travel more, do you have status is in this for the last 50 years, I know my mum and aunties travelled all through Europe in their 20s, I didn’t and my sister didn’t.

As to partying more what evidence is there of this, I see young kids party less than I used to or my parents, the drinking smoking pub lice band scene is almost dead… most concerts are so boring it’s all so sterilised, the Aussie yobbo is dead!

What evidence is there that a general household has less working hours than 50 years ago… my mum hardly worked, my nana didn’t work, most elderly women I know didn’t have careers, maybe part time jobs. A family does more hours now than since the war from stats I posted in an earlier post on this thread.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.