Hey BB. I have answered as best I can.It means nothing...

1. 917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Hey BB. I have answered as best I can.

It means nothing individual examples....... I know. Because some people want the footy more than others.

What is guest hole buyer rates now compared to previously....... I am too dumb to understand "guest hole". A few beers and it might mean something more

What are income from rent to repayment metrics like now...... Too bloody high. I know I am getting good rent on my first investment property.

What are average wage to average house price metrics now etc etc..... Depends on the area you buy and how size of the place.

What is average wage to average payments now.... Depends on where you buy and are you within your means. My son is sitting just under half his wage.

How many years in average to save a deposit for an average house now etc etc.. Took me about 6 years when I slowed down on the piss. My son was 4 years being a tight arse and buying BHP and NAB post covid.

If I was to hypothetically double house prices tomorrow and say my friend Billy could still afford to buy and so could he his kid would you say housing was still an Aussie dram as attainable as it historically has been?......... Yep. Cause the only Billy I know is a dumb arse drunken bricky who has a huge loan on his previous 4 utes, so if he can afford a house, anyone can.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.