Oh dear, you really have no idea do you. Unless you can buy your...

1. 11,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Oh dear, you really have no idea do you. Unless you can buy your own property, which many could do if they cut their cloth according to their coat. I doubt you will have a clue what I am talking about.
    You need a roof over your head, be it a room in a share house or whatever. The only people supplying accomodation on the whole are private landlords.
    Do you know what, people like me who have been doing this and taking good care of their tenants, are getting seriously pissed off by all these ridiculous attacks on landlords.
    I am seriously thinking of selling up, because the expenses are so high. Just insurances on houses has increased by 14.6% this year.
    Rates are going through the roof, repair costs are insane.
    Land tax going up, then you conveniently forget about property management fees, drainage rates cost a fortune. These costs are all paid by the landlord, plus of course interest costs on loans.

It is a mugs game, so many landlords are selling up now the prices have finally risen.
    FF’S stop bashing landlords or soon there will be none whatsoever and the tenants will all be in tents.
    You only look at one side of the story, it is pathetic.

Keep pushing your agenda and then this will lead to more homelessness.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.