GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

I am sure the market will see the benifits of the rand Deal...

1. 84 Posts.
    I am sure the market will see the benifits of the rand Deal within a few Quarters of GDO management and the earnings benifits will be hugely accretive. If you take the drop in costs as a result of Uranium credits and increased production, the deal is accretive on all levels. Earnings, Reserve Ounces, Resource ounces and free Uranium exposure. What is more the company clears out the problem of a cap in the share price when the bond holders convert which I assure you would have been 157m shares sold into the market like Chinese Water treatment (excuse the pun). For those who feel they have been let down by management let them vote with their feet. If large shareholders approve the deal in a few weeks it will reflect the true value of the deal. surely they can't be accused of having taken "sweetheart" deals like management is being accused of. If another bidder emerges then it also will reflect it was a potential sell-out but has awoken other larger buyers. GDO was in dire need of a clean out of weak shareholders and dead wood. The stock would have remained "undervalued" for months, if not years without it. I will sell 1/3 of my holding and go for the ride on the balance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.