IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Hal2000Copy of post (below) made by nectar38 ........."now that...

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hal2000

Copy of post (below) made by nectar38 .........

"now that IDC has given the Mt Kare landowners 82million of almost 20% of IDC in escrow for 12-24 months"

04/11/11 10:02 (View) Post Reply Back (0)
    Report Post Post OptionsPost New MessagePost ReplyAdd User to FavouritesAdd Stock to FavouritesEmail to a FriendIgnore MemberIgnore StockReport TOU Violation

nectar38
    Temporarily Suspended
    Post #: 7371866
    Price at time of posting: 14.5c
    In Reply to msg: #7370913
    IP: 192.148.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: LT Buy
    Disclosure: Stock Held
    Views: 155

full width | single post Hey Jack

Thanks for your insight into this tenement and history. Its funny you mention CRA, and Madison are the websites I used to get the images and captions from when I posted that a couple of weeks ago.

Looks like they might have got a few facts wrong. doesn't matter, the yellow metal is in the ground and thats what counts!

You must have worked there to know a lot about it, looking at past Posts on HC you and Scanno both have a good historical knowledge of the place, even though your views may differ.

One question, now that IDC has given the Mt Kare landowners 82million of almost 20% of IDC in escrow for 12-24 months surely they will be on our side and a lot of the historical conflict is now behind us. These small clans all came out of the woodwork to lay claim in the 1980s when the gold rush was on at the mountain.

don't you think a lot of those issues have been put to bed? The landowners are just as keen now as the rest of us to see this potential large scale gold mine go live?

Cheers Nectar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.