IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

U r correct on most accounts Hal from what i see in this xchange...

1. 322 Posts.
    U r correct on most accounts Hal from what i see in this xchange of views. There is a difference between legal and equitable rights in the Tenement, just as is the case for example in prperty title whereby u r the the registered owner as to 100%, but the bank has an equitable interest as lender/ mortgagee and an equitable interest registered and caveatable.
    If the landowners have a 10% interest, i suggest that would be once production occurs similar to royalty or a free carry thru to productio. And that interest entitlement, viz royalty, would be registerable against the mining lease as an encumberance. Any such interest that pre-existed with the earlier liquidated parties, flows through by assignment and assumption to future owners of the title to the tenement. Thats my understanding, at least from a point of law, but we/you and i are not privy to the details as i imagine it is confidential anyway.
    Darn hell Hal, i thought i would retire to Borneo and get away from all this!
    Cheers to you all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.