IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

landowner's arrangement, page-49

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    h2k

I did not say they had 68 mil shares in 2012 or 2011. What I said was this.....

"According to the AGM papers they received cash (37%) and shares (63% or 68 mil shares) of the $27mil price. The document also noted "The Summit shareholders, a PNG based family, are expected to become long term Indochine shareholders." I understand Siew Hong Koh was a director. He is shown in the 2011 AR having 34.6mil shares (8.47%), and in the 2012 he appears to have sold 20-odd million shares. Not sure how many he holds now, but that's not exactly "long-term"."

.....The number of shares is irrelevant. What is relevant is the words “long term holder”.....

IDC suggested Summit/SHK would be a "long term" holder

Summit/SHK were the Mt Kare vendors

During 2011 and 2012 they sold 20mil of their holdings

The sp of IDC in 2011 peaked at 30-odd cents - it’s now below 5 cents

That sell down suggests to me they are not interested in being a longer term holder

If, as the previous owner, they had the confidence Mt Kare would become the next Porgera, you would assume they would be still holding - holding out for the $1.60-odd spruiked by some IDC sp would reach.

Did they sell because they thought 30-odd cents was as good as it's going to get?

Are you with me now, h2k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.