ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

As a side note, what were our management doing leading up to the...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    As a side note, what were our management doing leading up to the "surprise attack" ???

What have our management done since the "surprise attack",

- said their going to organise an independent valuation, that was on the 8th of November. Still nothing

- and from an ADE ASX announcement on the 10th of November,

"ADE expects to announce later today that it has formally appointed an Independent Expert to provide a report to the Board."

This still hasn't been announced, even though they stated that they expected it would be announced on the 10th.

Here we are the 17th of November, 10 days after the "surprise attack" and still no clear direction from management, just sit on your hands and watch BPT takeover ADE with a hostile takeover. Still our management haven't fired one angry shot, done the talk but not the walk.

Mr. Walker and BPT and our management can all fall into the journos statement in regards to what their role in proceedings were. I guess we will never really know, just as usual, the poor old shareholders who support the company, who subscribe to cap raisings etc, get left up the creek without a paddle.

Just my disgruntled ramblings, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.