BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

lange sacked, page-51

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Have to agree many warning signs were there for all of us. Unfortunately there were too many competing investment goals which made me hold onto a failing outfit. One of them was my mistaken belief that this was a "key man" company.
    Let's face the fact that NMS grew too quickly. IF there are doubts about the quality of welds, for instance, wouldn't you QC the product b4 venturing into global markets? Market share before product development???
    Christian, unfortunately you got caught with your bias between fast tracking growth and logically structured development. Coupled with a personality that wouldn't take advice readily its a dangerous combination.
    I think that you knew things were extremely serious 18months ago, and (thought) you were good enough to sail through the storm without placing a red flag in the ground. Even managers need to hedge their bets sometimes. This concealed the potentially disastrous plight which has now materialised. Unfortunately your gamble failed and you are now on the scrap heap along with everyones holdings in a company that had some much to offer in the long term. The register was full of long termers.
    Had you made the tough call months ago to re-finance/re-structure/sell off, NMS would already be in recovery phase, and most likely you would still be a respected manager.
    Unfortunately its sayoonara to your career as an MD now. Good luck at your next capital raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.